Heavy Equipment Operator
Reporting To: General Manager
TCO Agromart is a retailer for agricultural inputs and services. We provide seed, fertilizer, crop protection products, as well as services such as custom spraying and nutrient application. We have locations in both Trenton and Napanee, Ontario.
- Be able to operate liquid and/or dry units through the growing season
- Demonstrate a high regard for safety while working in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to work outdoors in all conditions while being flexible with hours throughout the week and weekends. Overtime hours required during peak operating periods
- Customer service oriented, this position requires direct interaction with customers/farmers
- Maintain equipment so it is operating at maximum efficiency
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Mechanical skills and an understanding of modern agricultural systems
- Attention to detail is very important to ensure accuracy and to prevent errors
- Physically capable of lifting 50lbs
- Adaptable to ongoing changes with processes and service offers provided to our customers
- Training provided – TCO Agromart will assist the applicant in obtaining all necessary certificates and applicator licenses
- AZ or DZ license would be considered an asset
Please submit your resume by email email@example.com or call 613-394-3371.